This pedagogy is rooted in ancient wisdom that can be the credo of Songhai training:
” Go to the people, live with them. Learn from them. Love them. Start with what they know. Plan with them. Built on what they have. Teach by showing. Learn by doing. Do not conform, but transform. Do not relieve but release. And when with the best leaders, the work is done, the task accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves.” Lao Tsu, founder of the Tao philosophy, 600 BC.
Specifically, the pedagogical training involves two actors:
- The learner who has a history, a personality, a project to consider and
- The mentor who is both a producer, a trainer who knows his business, carrying the entrepreneurial spirit and passion.
The incubation of the learning process through:
– ” Do, that is the example, start from the action” of the master / mentor
– ” make do “
– ” do with “
– ” Let gradually the trainee do” with the support of the mentor in practical in micro-enterprises (industrial park).
One goes from the action with questioning, explanation, Professionals and theorizing that comes after.
This process of transferring skills is based on tools such as:
– Micro-enterprises (industrial park)
– Research devices
– Micro-projects articulating their vision of setting up
– Framework of seniors as part of inspiration.]]>